Re: [Gnash] Block locations

From: Matt Philmon
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Block locations
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:38:54 -0500

You really believe that? I can't remember even once having a need to run a stand alone flash player. My interest in gnash is entirely around having an open replacement for Macromedia and the only place I ever use flash is either for application development or in use on the web. I would suspect that gnash would be run in a web environment more than 90% of the time time...

Matt

I agree again. Remember that gnash will also run (probaly more often)
as a standalone player.

--strk;