Re: [Gnash] moving away from container.h

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] moving away from container.h
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 16:55:11 -0700

Jim Garrison wrote:

The gnash manual currently says:

Wow. Somebody that reads the manual! :-) Now I feel better about all the time it takes to write documentation.

moving on to the hash class. Would you accept patches that do this, or would you like to do it yourself (or at a later date)? Also, what do I need to know about copyright assignment? I have already spent about 90 minutes working on this project to determine its feasibility, and if you would like me to work on this, I will have everything completed in the next two weeks.

I'd just as soon see it done in the near term. We're involved in some cleanup, and this would be a good step in the right direction. There are occasional weird problems with the container.h classes, and it'll be less ugly code to have to continue to maintain. You can send a patch, although you'll have to track CVS, which is getting frequent checkins.

  A previous post on copyright assignment is here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnash/2006-02/msg00038.html. Thanks for volunteering to contribute to Gnash.

        - rob -