Re: [Gnash] Warnings under g++ version 4

From: Michael Carlson
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Warnings under g++ version 4
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 22:12:07 +0800

On 2/9/06, Erik de Castro Lopo <address@hidden> wrote:
> I get rather a large number of warnings.

Me too in Debian Sid.

> Would a patch that removes these warnings be accepted?

I think it's worth accepting, and in fact something I've thought of
doing myself, but there's just been too many other things I've been
busy with. I'm betting the other developers would agree.

> Finally, it might be nice for developers if the autgen.sh script
> automatically configures with --enable-gcc-werror when the code
> is pulled out of CVS.

I don't know about this one, I think this is up to Rob. Obviously, it
won't be happening at all until the warnings are worked out though :)

- Mike