[Gnash] Contributing

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: [Gnash] Contributing
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:50:05 +1100

Hi all,

My employer is interested in seeing Gnash work well on Linux and
hence may be willing to allow me to contribute to this project
on company time.

I understand that many GNU projects require some paperwork for
situations like this. Can someone fill me in on whats required?

Cheers,
Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
"I'm not proud   .... We really haven't done everything we could
to protect our customers ... Our products just aren't engineered
for security." -- Brian Valentine, Senior Vice President of
Microsoft's Windows development team