[Gnash] plugin update

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] plugin update
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 15:32:21 -0700

I've made a few more changes to the plugin, although they're only of use to other developers. I implemented processing the arguments passed in when the new data stream is created by Firefox, and add a special one. If you pass "debug=waitforgdb", firefox will print out the PID of the thread, and block waiting for you to attach GDB. This is the easiest way I've found to debug the plugin itself, because by this time the plugin is loaded, and all issues with shared libraries go away. I was getting tired of having to just printf things...

Anyway, this one still draws the boring OpenGL triangle and square by default. For the brave at heart, you can go to plugin.cpp:561 and flip the #ifdef to watch the plugin launch, and then play the movie. (sort of...) At this time I'm still getting weird issues with OpenGL and threading, but that's the next focus of debugging...

With the plugin set to download all the flash movies to /tmp that it comes across, I think mortgage company ads have the highest amount, followed by realtors.

        - rob -