[Gnash] Gnash Firefox Plugin and Bug

From: Treviño
Subject: [Gnash] Gnash Firefox Plugin and Bug
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 02:47:06 +0100

Hello, I'm trying to test the test version of gnash that is available in your website but, after compiling and installing it I get this error:

gnash: error while loading shared libraries: libbase.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Btw that file is correctly in /usr/local/lib/gnash/. I'm using Ubuntu.

Then a little info about the firefox plugin. Will it be able to fix one of the great lack of the non-free version, that is the capability of show correctly flash files with transparent background?

Many Thanks for your work!

Bye

Treviño