[Fwd: [Gnash] Error compiling Gnash 0.7]

From: flamma
Subject: [Fwd: [Gnash] Error compiling Gnash 0.7]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:14:37 +0100

I had the same problem. This is what I did:

I change the libbase/Makefile.in and libbase/Makefile.am in this way:

INCLUDES = -I.. -I$(srcdir) \
       $(LIBPNG_INCLUDE) \
       $(ZLIB_INCLUDE) \
       $(JPEGLIB_INCLUDE) \
       -I$(top_srcdir)

where I remember was something like:

INCLUDES = -I.. $(srcdir) \
       $(LIBPNG_INCLUDE) \
       $(ZLIB_INCLUDE) \
       $(JPEGLIB_INCLUDE) \
       -I$(top_srcdir)

and calling latter ./configure in gnash root directory.

I don't know very much about how automake works, so I didn't know exactly what I was doing, but it did solve the problem.