Re: [Gnash] 0.7 or CVS compilation

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] 0.7 or CVS compilation
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:08:27 +0100

These are both known bugs.
The first should be fixed in CVS, the second is NOT fixed yet.

Please try the development version in CVS and let us know.

About the second bug (SDL_Mixer) you can the bug is ./configure
NOT refusing to proceed as it seems to be really a requirement.
If you feel able to do that please try making ./configure handle
that. In any case you should get beyond that by installing
SDL_Mixer development files (libsdl-mixer1.2-dev on debian).

--strk;