Re: [Gnash] --with-docdir

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] --with-docdir
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 10:08:41 -0700

strk wrote:

Please try if everything works with your setup.
Note that I did not commit generated files, so you
need to invoke ./autogen.sh to get new things.

I also checked in a patch that removes the generated files from CVS. I don't know if folks are aware of the gnash-commit list. It's at http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnash-commit, and I have all the cvs commit messages going to the list. I find it's an easy way to keep up with checkins when there are multiple people working on a project.

        - rob -