[Gnash-dev] About gnash - many thanks

From: Io EE
Subject: [Gnash-dev] About gnash - many thanks
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 11:23:42 +0200

Hello everybody,
here a little mail to thank you for all the work you've done on gnash those last years ! I've been amazed, I recently installed it again (the last time was back to 2009 or so), and, let's say, it did its job. I suddenly considered that without you, I would have been forced to install adobe flash player, which is absolutely not my purpose; that you worked to this alternative, and enhanced it through the years.
So that's all, thanks a lot for the work it represents :) many thanks !

Sincerely yours,
Ladee