[Gnash-dev] Feature Request - Interactive Flash Support

From: Brandon Kline
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Feature Request - Interactive Flash Support
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 16:43:43 -0400

I don't know if this is in the works, or even doable from your stand point, but as it stands Gnash doesn't (at least none of the verisons I've tried) support interactive flash which is something gnash needs if you really want people to use. People love their flash games. While I would love to go completely Open source, this stands as a barrier.