[Gnash-dev] I have a question/feature for Gnash

From: Houbey
Subject: [Gnash-dev] I have a question/feature for Gnash
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 08:42:54 +0100

Good morning dear GNU Gnash Team!

I am from Germany and I use the GNU Gnash Player and Browser Plugin for my Webbrowser. I am a Debian GNU/Linux User and try to use only free software. Now I have a question to future Gnash Versions. Can produce the GNU Gnash Team a Gnash Version that has Hardware Acceleration for NVIDIA, ATI and Intel in the Package Manager for APT?

I read the Hardware Acceleration must compile by own way, that is for GNU/Linux beginner not the easiest way. I think many users will be happy when you do that. The Videos on Youtube works to 98 % at my Machine with Gnash, but in full screen mode the YouTube Videos are jerking them. :-(

I have a new Site from Germany where is Gnash not working, maybe it could in future? The Site name is: www.myvideo.de

I would happy if someone can answer me...

Many Greeting...
Houbey