[Gnash-dev] dump-gnash

From: Mike Wilson
Subject: [Gnash-dev] dump-gnash
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:50:02 -0700

How hard would it be to get gnash to spit out all of the frames of a swf as
PNG's?  I'm having problems getting our swf's transcoded to h.264 using ffmpeg.
 It looks as if the embedded swfdec libs can't handle MovieClip assets within
the .swf.  Gnash appears to play he videos though and has some export options
but I was looking to modify the source such that I could pipe the output of
dump-gnash as a png directly into ffmpeg faster than the frame rate.  Is this
even possible?

Thanks for any information and thanks for producing such a nice tool in the
first place.  Cheers.

Mike Wilson
Predicate Logic
Cell: (310) 600-8777