Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash doesn't play swf file

From: chris janusz
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash doesn't play swf file
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 23:08:38 -0700

Hi rob:
    I got it working!  I got some problems with my directFB porting, fixed that and it worked.
    On my 433Mhz Mips platform, the performance is really bad though. fullscreen mode, playing "gravity.swf (bouncing smiling face)", i have 11fps.
my directFB does use HW graphic acceleration. Are there any way that I can improve the frame per second performance?

Thanks
Lei

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Rob Savoye <address@hidden> wrote:
On 06/05/12 13:05, chris janusz wrote:

>   I've successfully cross-compiled gnash-0.8.10, but it doesn't play swf
> file.  when I started it up "qt4-gnash -r1 -va -X 300 -Y 100 gravity.swf".

 Do you have a link to the file ? It may be AVM2, which Gnash doesn't
support. If it isn't AVM2, please file a bug report on our
savannah.gnu.org site.

       - rob -