Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash for 1.75 ARM needed

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash for 1.75 ARM needed
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 07:39:06 -0600

On 08/12/11 23:47, Chris Leonard wrote:

> like to draw your attention to this message from OLPC inviting
> applications to it's Contributor's Program for developers willing to
> address critical issues (like Gnash function on ARM acrhitecture) on
> the limited number of B1 prototypes that have been manufactured.

  I'm already in the OLPC contributors program, or at least I used to
be. I have every older model XO. These days I'm working on Gnash on ARM
machines every day, it works fine on the platforms I currently test on.

> It would be a wonderful continuation of this collaboration if the
> Gnash development team could invest some effort in making sure that
> the Gnash packages for Fedora on ARM were being thoroughly tested and
> improved as needed to continue addressing the needs of children that

  In order to debug gnash on the XO 1.75 and to build packages for
ARM-FC14, I'd need an XO 1.75 or a different ARM-FC14 machine. Currently
all my ARM machines are running other distributions, and I can't do a
reinstall on any of them at this time. The only ARM packages I build for
our repository have been for Ubuntu.

        - rob -