Re: [Gnash-dev] Copyright displays for 2011

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Copyright displays for 2011
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:17:17 +0100

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 04:52:24PM -0800, John Gilmore wrote:

> I'm still such a git newbie that I am not going to spend the time
> right now to figure out how I might be able to actually check these
> into the mainline repo and then maybe migrate them to the release
> branch.  Somebody who knows what they're doing, please do so; thanks.

I've pushed this to master (git am <your_message> && git push).

If you had to push this yourself you would:
 git commit # commits into your own repository
 git pull   # imports any change occurred in the remote repo
 git push   # publish your own changes

The 'git pull' phase is not necessary if nothing changed since your
last pull. 'git push' will let you know if you need pull first.