[Gnash-dev] Code Freeze Feb 1

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Code Freeze Feb 1
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:44:05 -0700

I plan to start the Code Freeze on Feb 1. This should be easy, as almost
nobody has been checking anything major in, hopefully cause they knew it
was almost release time. All my OpenVG hacking (which is now working on
a Babbage board) is in a branch that won't get migrated to master till
after the release.

Thanks to a few people getting buildbot back up and running, I'm
assuming this will be an easier release than usual. Usually for me the
release is fixing all the bugs from "make distcheck", or building deb
and rpm packages. Since that now gets exercised by buildbot, and we've
all been fixing the little bugs that has found, I won't have to do that
by hand on all platforms.

Nobody responded about whether they had anything that needed to be in
this release, so I assume there isn't anything holding this back but my
own busy schedule. With luck I can crank the release out in a week.
Volunteers to help review or write the release announcement aways
appreciated...

        - rob -