Re: [Gnash-dev] git repository for release

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] git repository for release
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 16:44:58 +0200

sorry for boring you again with git.. but i don't understand why i cannot
connect to git with write access. I've tried several connection strings but
none has worked as expected.

what is the exactly string to be used to connect with git using afxgroupos4 as
username? i've tried also with ssh but nothing

Andrea