Re: [Gnash-dev] Getting the IOChannel working for RTMP

From: George Thomas
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Getting the IOChannel working for RTMP
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 02:49:09 +0530

>You'll want to implement ::read, ::seek ::eof ::tell ...
>well the more you do the better it is. ::size I guess will be hard,
>but hopefully not needed.

That means a cache a File object should be set up onto which the writing process is to be done. in the read function there is a "void *dst " argument associated with most functions. What's this for? Is this the pointer thats going to be used later in netstream for accessing the data for rendering and all?

--
George Thomas