[Gnash-dev] Re: Youtube support thoughts

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: Youtube support thoughts
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:32:07 +0100

More info about those functions:

J("yt.flash.canPlayV9Swf",function(){return Ye(9,0,0)},void 0);
J("yt.flash.canPlayH264Videos",function(){return Ye(9,0,115)},void 0);

So, if I get it correctly:

- exposing anything < 9,0,0 gets you
  watch_v8-vfl154104.swf (should be supported)

- exposing anything >= 9,0,0 < 9,0,115 gets you
  watch_as3-vfl153842.swf (SWF9 but no AVM2, should be supported)

- exposing >= 9,0,115 gets you
  watch_as3-vfl153842.swf (SWF9, AVM2, UNSUPPORTED!)

--strk;