[Gnash-dev] How to cross compiling giflib in arm linux

From: JJON
Subject: [Gnash-dev] How to cross compiling giflib in arm linux
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:33:41 +0800

I am a student. I am trying cross compiling Gnash in arm linux. When i compiling giflib, it have some problem. All my compiler tool in /opt/arm-linux/bin. I use ./configure --pirefix=/opt/crosstool/ --host=arm-linux --enable=shared to configure the giflib,then make;make install; but the pic and doc file didn't be compiling. why?

And how to test the giflib?

Thanks