Re: [Gnash-dev] How we can cofigure gnash for Freescale MCF5271 controll

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] How we can cofigure gnash for Freescale MCF5271 controller running on Linux kernel 2.4 Open Source.
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:03:19 -0700

On 12/09/09 05:41, Indrajeet Gajanan wrote:

My questions are
1- How we can run the Gnash player on our device.

After cross-compiling, load the executable on your target. For a UI, just have standalone Gnash launched when you boot or login.

2- Where I have to load swf file and which API class is used to read the
swf file.
3- How gnash gets command from swf(our UI)i.e.how gnash capture buttons in
swf file.

Knowing nothing about your target makes it difficult to guess. You can either specify the file on the command line, or send it via stdin.

gnash FileName.swf
to run FileName.swf file, but how to run the same FileName.swf file on
target.

There are a variety of ways to do this. Enable auto-login, and just have that user's config files (.login) start it up. Or maybe add it to /etc/rc.local. This has nothing to do with Gnash really.

        - rob -