[Gnash-dev] patch for curl_adapter.

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: [Gnash-dev] patch for curl_adapter.
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 00:25:44 +0200

Hi,
on OS4 we have same problem of OS2 and curl (i had this problem in the past also on OWB)

and so line 672 will become

// select() will always fail on OS/2 and AmigaOS4 as we can't select
// on file descriptors, only on sockets
#if !defined(__OS2__) && !defined(__amigaos4__)

Attached the patch.

By the way,
his version of gnash play youtube videos?
because i've tried on my platform but i cannot play nothing even with latest updates i can play a lot of files that with 0.8.5 are not played correctly

Andrea