Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash 0.8.4 in Iceweasel and Epiphany

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash 0.8.4 in Iceweasel and Epiphany
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 08:22:40 +0100

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 06:16:27PM -0500, Dennis wrote:
> I had installed Gnash 0.8.2 from the distribution for gnewSense using
> the Synaptic Package Manager.  This showed up as a plugin for the
> subject browsers.  I downloaded 0.8.4 and followed the instructions to
> compile and install it, but 0.8.2 still shows up as the version in the
> subject browsers.  What must I do to configure or install 0.8.4 to
> superceded 0.8.2 for the browser plugin?

You might have missed running 'make install-plugins'.
Also, remove 0.8.2 using synaptic to avoid having both plugins
loaded (one system-wide and une just for your user).

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!