[Gnash-dev] umm...

From: Inu Kaze
Subject: [Gnash-dev] umm...
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 01:28:20 -0400

Hi, how are you?
I wait you be very fine. look, i have a big dude

you can send me a compiled version for linux 32 bits, linux 64 bits, windows xp , of Gnash versions 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 ?
plx i need for use with amsn, im testing, the gnash recent version dont play animated flash movies inside windows conversations.

and one of the version i dont remember exacly but was 0.7.1 or 0.7.2 i can play flash animation inside the chat windows ^^. plx i need it :D

And you can explainme under Linux System, (UBuntu 8.10) x64 , i was installed gnash and plugin , and mozilla-plugin for my distro but youtube still me say "Install Flash Player"  T_T i dont understand why.