[Gnash-dev] NPAPI version question

From: Chuck Crisler
Subject: [Gnash-dev] NPAPI version question
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:19:17 -0500

This isn't a gnash question but I really need the info and was hoping
someone would help me out. The NPAPI defines a host app callback
function NPN_Version() that allows the plugin to exchange version info
with the hosting app. My question is how/when/where does the hosting app
give the plugin the function address? The function is described in the
Gecko documentation but the address exchange doesn't seem to be
documented. It isn't part of the netscape function pointer structure.
TIA, Chuck Crisler