Re: [Gnash-dev] question: libmozsdk.so

From: Hong Yu
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] question: libmozsdk.so
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:30:51 +0800

Thanks for the suggestions! I have one more question: I have used 'ldd gtk-gnash' and 'ldd libgnashplugin.so' but I don't see the two directly linked to 'libmozsdk.so' ? So which will need 'libmozsdk.so' during runtime, 'gtk-gnash', or, 'libgnashplugin.so' ?

Best regards,

Hong Yu

Rob Savoye wrote:
Hong Yu wrote:

May I ask: what is the role of 'libmozsdk.so' and how it will be used by
gnash or gnash-plugin during time? Thanks!

  That is where the files for the Mozilla NPAPI SDK lives. Rather than
require people to install yet one more dependency, I copied the relevant
files as it makes it easier to support multiple Firefox versions.

        - rob -