Re: [Gnash-dev] A problem when building firefox plugin npgnash.dll on Wi

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] A problem when building firefox plugin npgnash.dll on Windows
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 02:54:05 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, cao wei wrote:

 Besides, plugin.h needs X11, so I guess it should not be used in win32,
isn't it? Where can I find a usable plugin.h for win32?

As far as I know plugin/win32 has gone largely unmaintained. However, it
should not be difficult to modify plugin/plugin.{cpp,h} to compile on
windows. The major problem then is to use a GUI which can use the -x ID
parameter to rendering into the specified window ID on Microsoft
Windows. So far as I can remember the only GUI capable of that is the
GTK GUI.

Bastiaan