Re: [Gnash-dev] client command-line or library for streaming audio and v

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] client command-line or library for streaming audio and video - does it exist?
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:02:54 -0600

Markus Gothe wrote:
You don't mind commiting it as well? :D

Much of the code is in trunk, since when we used CVS, everything is done in HEAD... Now that we're using bzr, it seemed a good idea to develop in a branch, and then migrate to trunk at stable points. Now that 'rtmpget' minimally works, I've been considering migrating the few changes into trunk. First I'm gonna fix a bug in handling 'onStatus' response messages I discovered when writing some new test cases this morning.

        - rob -