Re: [Gnash-dev] Good test results

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Good test results
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 19:47:06 +0200

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 01:34:19PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just ran through the make process using the current CVS snapshot, noted
> the need for mtasc, installed that, and then was able to make without the
> errors I was getting the other day, which were thought to be caused by an
> old ming. Either the ming check has been fixed, or they were caused by a
> missing mtasc.
>
> Looking forward to using the newest gnash! Thanks everybody.

Since we're at it, could you report the output of 'make anal' ?
Here's mine:

[Test Results Summary]

Test suite ./extensions/fileio: 9 passes
Test suite ./testsuite/actionscript.all: 19211 passes, 1148 expected failure
Test suite ./testsuite/libamf.all: 81 passes
Test suite ./testsuite/libbase: 123 passes
Test suite ./testsuite/libgeometry: 169 passes
Test suite ./testsuite/libnet.all: 52 passes
Test suite ./testsuite/misc-ming.all: 3361 passes, 53 expected failure, 224
untested
Test suite ./testsuite/misc-mtasc.all: 170 passes, 2 expected failure
Test suite ./testsuite/misc-swfc.all: 394 passes, 7 expected failure, 8 untested
Test suite ./testsuite/misc-swfmill.all: 21 passes, 8 untested
Test suite ./testsuite/movies.all: 54 passes, 8 untested
Test suite ./testsuite/samples: 118 passes, 24 untested
Test suite ./testsuite/server: 466 passes
Test suite ./testsuite/swfdec: 930 passes, 704 expected failure

Test Result Totals:
        Total passes: 25159
        Total expected failures: 1914
        Total untested: 272

It's useful every now and then to find out if you're runnign all tests or not :)