Re: [Gnash-dev] Feature freeze close of day Tuesday

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Feature freeze close of day Tuesday
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 18:47:20 +0200 (CEST)

Sounds good to me, although the wiki says we're in a code freeze and not
a feature freeze. (I don't think we should have a code freeze until we
branch off.)

Bastiaan

On Mon, 5 May 2008, Russ Nelson wrote:

I haven't seen anybody object to the idea of freezing features on
Tuesday.  So, no matter your time zone, don't add any features after
midnight UTC.

I'd prefer not to do a CVS branch until somebody needs to add a new
feature.  If people think that's the wrong thing to do ("but it's not
a new feature") then say so -- I'm happy to take advice.