Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash0.8.2 memory usageimprovement on ARMv6 -- seeking s

From: Hong Yu
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash0.8.2 memory usageimprovement on ARMv6 -- seeking support
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 18:55:20 +0800

We will surely consider, but not so strict in schedule, since our team has already scheduled certain tasks. Also, since I am not familiar with gstreamer, would you provide some SWF file (not too simple) which you are sure to work with gstreamer, particularly the audio? I would further consult bjaque if questions on installing/configuring gstreamer. Thanks.

Best regards,

Hong Yu