Re: [Gnash-dev] netscape style plugin

From: pankaj . ait
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] netscape style plugin
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:42:48 +0530

Thanks for the replies, let me check this and see if it works for me.

When compiling gnash for my target  [ embedded device - ARM (running linux ) ], modified to use only gtk and cairo as renderer also it is asking for boost package setup. is it mandatory to install this. Or without this also gnash could be run. As boost being a very heavy package.
Is there any alternative to run it without boost.

< Reading 'Readme' disappointed me "Boost is also required, as Gnash uses it for portable
mutexes and threading" >

Please add your comments.

Thanks,
Pankaj.

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 3:26 PM, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 02:51:07PM +0530, Kumar Siddharth wrote:
> Its already having Firefox Plugin. You can find it in plugin directory. There are configuration options to control where you want the plugin .so file to be copied after build.

It is actually an additional make rule too for installing:
make install-plugins

And yes, can be disabled at ./configure time either

Pankaj
The more u impart the light of knowledge the more u learn.
http://www.uvme.biz/uvmeguest/home.asp?rq=0.6171991