[Gnash-dev] thanks and suggestions

From: Martin Striz
Subject: [Gnash-dev] thanks and suggestions
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:20:44 -0400

I want to thank you for your efforts developing Gnash.  Since I
upgraded to Ubuntu 8.04 beta, I have been unable to view anything on
YouTube.  I know it's a problem with flashplugin-nonfree now that I
replaced it with Gnash.  Fx used to freeze within seconds of playing
any video, and now at least I can watch them again.

You ask on your web site for suggestions to improve Gnash.  If I could
offer one it would be full compliance with all YouTube players, since
I imagine a significant portion of Flash object viewing occurs on that
site.  For example, I can't change the volume on some of the players.

Thanks again,
Martin Striz