Re: [Gnash-dev] RE: : Having our programs accessed on OLPC

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] RE: : Having our programs accessed on OLPC
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:09:46 -0700

Bob Korngold wrote:

> Any news about our programs running on OLPC
> Our people are ready to support you technically, They are CC's

  It would help those of us on the Gnash team to know exactly which
files don't work correctly, preferably with access to the source code,
or the people developing the swf files. A quick check of your web site
has some swf animations that are all version 8, is this the same for the
games you mentioned ? Gnash's v8 support is still under development,
exporting your swf movies as v7 might give better results with Gnash.

        - rob -