Re: [Gnash-dev] Problem with Drawing API

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Problem with Drawing API
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 23:17:08 +0100

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 11:45:54AM +0100, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

> I was talking about making a SWF-defined shape that is identical to
> what the dynamic shape representation of the ActionScript code in my
> Thanks.

 misc-ming.all/shape_test.swf

Contains  4 versions of your drawing (the same found in DrawingApiTest.swf).
Open or closed paths, left or right fill.
For the open path cases the PP leaks in the right-fill versions.
Fill side seems not to make any difference in the closed path cases,
both are renderer like Gnash renders them for the Drawing-API version
(visible stroke)

Still this doesn't tell me wheter it's the renderer using different
behaviour or the "normalizer" implemented in the player (and in
the IDE for the proprietary case)