Re: [Gnash-dev] focus-5.tv - flash 8 movies with gnash?

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] focus-5.tv - flash 8 movies with gnash?
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 15:12:11 +0100

Hi Damir, the best approach to follow this up would be (IMHO)
to start a wiki page about this case on wiki.gnashdev.org.

We did so for youtube, and helped a lot (check the YouTube page).
This is because it's not a single bug but a set of steps which
will need to be taken.
Instructions on how to test/debug and maybe also contact the movie
authors are all of good help.

If you're interested just ask here for a wiki account, giving
the username you'd like to use.

--strk;