Re: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Enhancement suggestion for GNASH

From: dengdd
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Enhancement suggestion for GNASH
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:58:20 +0800

on 2007-10-31 09:32 +0100,Udo Giacomozzi worte  :
> sibily even a specialized GUI for this kind of things.
>
> A special renderer is not necessary, AGG would fit perfectly in this
> scenario. Instead, a special GUI is necessary that pushes the frame
> buffer to a video file codec instead of copying it to the video card.
> The FB GUI might be a good starting point.
> Udo

ye~~~

 Using agg renderer,  when initializing agg ,wo should give a memory
address and the size of memory to agg renderer.
(agg_rendererer->init_buffer(MemoryAddress, SizeOfMemory, WidthOfFrame,
HeightOfFrame);

so the Memory can be specifyed by ourself.  and we just get the timer of
the gui to advance the movie.
we can get the movie_fps directly. or get the gui class's _interval
variable.

float movie_fps = _movie_def->get_frame_rate();