AW: [Gnash-dev] Cannot compile current HEAD

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: AW: [Gnash-dev] Cannot compile current HEAD
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:40:23 +0000 (GMT)

> gnash::GtkGui::gdk_to_gnash_key(guint)':
> gtk.cpp:1397: error: 'GDK_Oslash' was not declared in this scope

GDK_Oslash should be defined in gdk/gdkkeysyms.h. As your build didn't
complain about GDK_Ntilde or the other GDK codes before, it may be that
GDK_Oslash was recently added to GDK..
It's a bit undocumented. Perhaps you could upload the file somewhere or
look and see if (a) Oslash or (b) Ooblique is defined. I have both.

> PPS: It took 19 minutes of CPU time to compile Gnash up to this point
> on a Pentium M 1.5 GHz -- it's getting worse with any CVS commit it
> seems. This is extreme..!

Changes to the keymap are in gnash.h, which unfortunately means a lot of
rebuilding