[Gnash-dev] iPhone and GNASH

From: Enzo Martin
Subject: [Gnash-dev] iPhone and GNASH
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:27:31 -0400

Hi there,

I joined the IRC channel earlier and had a question about getting GNASH to run on an iPhone, I was busy scouring the web looking for ways to enable the iPhone Safari browser to play Flash, and I came across this video: http://themaximumweasel.com/flash.html It shows the iPhone being able to view Flash enabled sites and the link at the bottom points to GNASH, I tried following the link to your site and download the files, however due to my lack of experience with Linux I'm rather stuck now and have no clue on how to make it work. My iPhone does have a BSD sub-system loaded on it. I was told, in the IRC channel, to send an e-mail. Hopefully, you can help me or at least point me in the right direction.

Thank you for your time,
Enzo Martin