Re: [Gnash-dev] GNASH over DirectFB Release Query

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] GNASH over DirectFB Release Query
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:46:05 -0600

Kumar Siddharth wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply. The changes are based upon ver 0.7.2. Yes, the
> plugin doesn't fork or exec stand-alone player.

  Gnash has changed heavily since then, so this patch would
unfortunately be mostly impossible to utilize in it's current form. So
while we'd be interested in your patch in it's current form, to be
incorporated into Gnash, we'd prefer a patch against cvs HEAD.

  This would probably be good for you anyway, because if you do get your
patch working with the current version of Gnash, you'll gain many, many
improvements, the GC, like video support, better performance, etc...

        - rob -