[Gnash-dev] Apology to strk about typedef forwarding.

From: Eric Hughes
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Apology to strk about typedef forwarding.
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:32:25 -0600

Folks:

I've unreverted a change that strk made yesterday, introducing some typedef forwards from a base class. It turns out that I hadn't needed them because typedef inheritance is a Microsoft-specific language extension. You'd think that after all these years that I would have learned to turn these off very first thing. Oops. Sorry, strk.

Eric