[Gnash-dev] Re: mathenpoche and gnash

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: mathenpoche and gnash
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 21:46:50 +0200

Hi julien.
Please keep this thread on the mailing list for broader testing audience.
My suggestion was that the SWF programmers look at what is wrong with gnash
themselves. Seeing the visual difference is the easiest thing, and doesn't take
a flash coder to detect as a bug. But the programmer who made the SWF can
add debugging calls to the movie itself and isolate the bug.
The product of this research would be the smallest SWF showing a different
interpretation by gnash and the proprietary player.

--strk;

--

 ()   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 /\   Keep it simple!