Re: [Gnash-dev] DrawingApiTest.swf

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] DrawingApiTest.swf
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:34:04 +0200

I took a closer look at the problem. All failing tests are checking
for the color "white" and getting back the color "black"
so I suspect this has to do with setting the background color.
Is this the reason why AGG wants the first rendering call to
be accompained by a WORLD range ?
Can we think of a cleaner implementation if this is the case ?

--strk;