Re: [Gnash-dev] Building extensions

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Building extensions
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:56:20 -0600

Udo Giacomozzi wrote:
> Is anyone here building with Gnash extensions?

  Probably just you and me..

> They don't seem to build with current HEAD.

  It was the changes to return as_values and use intrusive pointers for
the callback functions. I modified fileio.cpp to match.

> And, is it possible to build just one specific extension? When I
> specify --enable-extensions also the "mysql" extension gets build,
> which requires libmysql-dev. But I want only FileIO and have limited
> disk space...

  I just checked in a patch you'll like. :-) Rather than use
--enable-extensions, it's now --with-extensions=. You can list several
like --with-extensions=fileio,gtk or just --with-extensions=all to build
everything. The MySQL support files are only searched for if you specify
the MySQL extension now.

        - rob -