Re: [Gnash-dev] ./configure problems with C++ preprocessor hash_map and

From: 陈建
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] ./configure problems with C++ preprocessor hash_map and boost lightweight_mutex
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:32:56 +0800

2007/4/24, Matt Anderson <address@hidden>:
Hello,

I tried checking out gnash on my Ubuntu system newly updated to feisty.
After getting some really good hints on adding libgtkglext1-dev
libboost-dev and libpthread-dev to my system ./configure completed, but
not without these two warnings.  They didn't seem fatal to me, so I
tried to compile anyway.  That didn't get to far, anyhow:

address@hidden:~/src/gnash-0.7.2$ ./configure
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
configure: error: Your Installation isn't able to compile simple C++
programs.

Maybe you have no gcc or g++ installed.  Just a guess.