Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] sprite_instance::restart() and properties

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] sprite_instance::restart() and properties
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:19:04 +0200

Hello strk,

s> We decide what is it intended for.
s> I wouldn't use a special function to mimic destroy/create
s> I'd rather actually destroy and create instead.
s> If that's all we need we might even trash the 'restart' method.

Agree as long as this does not imply more initialization overhead upon
button transitions (don't know).

>> note there is no such command in the propriertary player (rewind does
>> *not* destroy variables)

s> Good to know.

and "Stop" (in MM) seems to have the same effect as "_root.stop()"
(childs continue playing). pretty useless IMHO.