Re: [Gnash-dev] Replace --enable-sound and --with-mp3-decoder with --ena

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Replace --enable-sound and --with-mp3-decoder with --enable-media?
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 14:12:05 +0100

2007/3/31, Tomas Groth <address@hidden>:
I've just put a patch in the tracker
(http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?5838) which replaces "--enable-sound"
and "--with-mp3-decoder" with "--enable-media".

--with is used for alternative library locations; --enable is the one
used to select optional components. Who started this --with-component
malarky? It's spreading...

If we need a flag day anyway, i'd suggest we turn the
--with-mp3-decoder and the other one into a --enables too, however
less natural-language-gramatically less suitable that may sound.