[Gnash-dev] Hello world working with OpenLaszlo

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Hello world working with OpenLaszlo
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:25:15 +0100

I finally handled to have an 'hello world' trace working.
This is the source code:

  <canvas>
  <script when="immediate">
  trace("Hello world");
  </script>
  </canvas>

Note that 'when="immediate"' is required for this to work.

Also, this *only* works if I wipe out LFC7.lzl, making it
an *empty* SWF (any target version seems fine).

I'm now proceeding by incrementally adding components
of the LFC7.lzl back in, but I don't understand a simple thing:
what language are the .lzs written in ? :)
I tried adding trace() calls there, but w/out success, it seems..