[Gnash-dev] How does gnash generate the frames?

From: shamju joseph
Subject: [Gnash-dev] How does gnash generate the frames?
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 04:55:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi
   I've a question. Does gnash generate every frame
independently or generate only the differences from
the last frame (like VNC protocols) while playing?

What's the data rate of playing swf files? (I mean
data rate for updating framebuffer)
For example, Does a 320x240, 16bits per pixel, 15fps
animation require a data rate of 17Mbits every second?
(320x240 x 16 x 15 bits = 17Mbits approx)

Can someone please help or provide some references?

Please execuse me for asking these questions on
gnash-dev mailing list.

thanks
shamju joseph